[GnomeMeeting-list] experience with the V4L1 compatibility of V4L2

Hi,

I have installed a Videum PCI card (HW 6.4 rev. A) in my box, and managed to
get it work with a proper V4L2 application xcaptest.
I am now trying the compat through the V4L1 support of PWLib/OpenH323 and
GnomeMeeting. So far, unsuccessfully.

GnomeMeeting tries to setup a YUV420P colour format, but without reason the
driver (wnvvid) diplays in 'dmesg' the following:
wnvvid: Unknown format "P422" 32323450
wnvvid: Unknown format "P411" 31313450
wnvvid: Unknown format "P411" 31313450
wnvvid: Unknown format "YUV9" 39565559

I have no idea why it even tries those formats, but suspect it is in the
compatibility code (v4l_compat.c), hence my question if anyone has ever
succeeded with this?

Guilhem.