[GnomeMeeting-list] Connecting to NetMeeting (WAS: RE: Problem setting up GConf-1.0.8-4)

Thank you both for your suggestions.  I did the upgrade option but had
to use the --nodeps option as well to have the upgrade complete.

However now, when I try to connect it says "connecting" then nothing
happens.  I can find people on the ils server but it doesn't make the
connection.

Any ideas?

-Stephen

=====