[GnomeMeeting-list] Problem setting up GConf-1.0.8-4

Has anyone had success installing this version of Gnomemeeting?

I downloaded the following RPM's:

openh323-1.8.0-2.i386.rpm
pwlib-1.2.12-2.i386.rpm
GConf-1.0.8-4.i386.rpm
gnomemeeting-0.85.1-3.i386.rpm

I had no problems installing openh and pwlib but I can't install GConf
due to a conflict with the earlier version GConf-1.0.7-2 and I can't
uninstall 1.0.7-2 either.

This version of gnomemeeting has a dependency on the newer
GConf-1.0.8-4 revision.

If I attempt to uninstall the earlier GConf I get numerous dependency
conflicts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Stephen