Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM and Yahoo

Le mar 16/04/2002 à 19:53, Horacio Ferrero a écrit :
> Does GM getting  working with  Yahoo Messengers users? Should'nt very
> different  as it is for Netmeeting so YM works trough a server sharing the
> Internet connexion. Netmeeting doesn't!
>
> Horace

I think that Yahoo Messenger doesn't support H.323 but SIP.
As OpenH323 has included SIP support in Opal, you can expect that it
will work in the following months.

Yahoo Messenger doesn't work with Netmeeting, so it is normal YM doesn't
work with GM.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/