Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] voice chat

Le jeu 11/04/2002 à 08:19, Sanjay Kumar Goel a écrit :
> Hi Listers,
>

> I have a Red Hat 71. Linux server on static IP and few windows-98
> machines, I can comunicate with the server using window-98 to my linux
> server with dial-up connection. Now I want to install some Voice chat
> software to save telephone bills. For that purpose I think, I have to
> install some software on Linux (Server) and some software on window
> machine.
>
> can you provide me the the details of the software, which fullfil my
> requirements.

I don't exactly understand what you need...
Perhaps simply install Netmeeting on your windows machines, and the NAT
module on the linux machine. That's all, but it is not easy to do.

And I don't know if it what you want. Anyway, this list is related to
GnomeMeeting and Linux, and you don't seem to want to use them, as you
want to use Windows.