[GnomeMeeting-list] voice chat

Hi Listers,

I have a Red Hat 71. Linux server on static IP and few windows-98
machines, I can comunicate with the server using window-98 to my linux
server with dial-up connection. Now I want to install some Voice chat
software to save telephone bills. For that purpose I think, I have to
install some software on Linux (Server) and some software on window
machine.

can you provide me the the details of the software, which fullfil my
requirements.

Thanks in advance for your solution

(S. K. Goel)