Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Video quality

le mar 30-10-2001 à 11:17, Jeff Mills a écrit :

> > Also, if you are doing a voice+video call, is there a way to make the
> > audio channel somehow take precident over the video?  I do not really care
> > if I drop frames, but dropping sound is obviously bad.
>
> Cant help with that one, but I dont think so
CVS contains support to set the jitter buffer delay and limit the
bandwidth.
If you increase the jitter buffer for audio, you should not loose audio
frames.

Updated Blocks permits you to choose the number of blocks (that haven't
 changed) transmitted with each frame. These blocks fill in the
background. If you choose to transmit 99 blocks that have not changed
with each frame, lot of background blocks will be transmitted with each
frame, and the picture will be more often refreshed.
So it is the best quality (I think I sent a mail containing an error
about that).

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/