Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]CVS udpated

In fact, it will be added in the FAQ.

Tristan (on IRC) is working on a new FAQ system with more details,
organized sections and so on.

If you have a suggestion for another place than the FAQ, please tell me.

Perhaps on the download page ?
yes good idea.

2 sections will be added :
*A contact section, with ml address and such info
*A bugs section, with instructions to report bugs (basically read teh
FAQ, then report a bug on bugzilla).

Any comment on this ml about this structure ?

(I mean, Contact Section, Bugs Section, CVS in FAQ and in Download
Section)

I have few time to update the website and code on GnomeMeeting too.
Coding on GnomeMeeting recquires a lot of time and when you work more
than 8H00 a day, it becomes difficult to find some spare time to code.
That's why the website is not updated, I prefer to code on GM instead
:-)