Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]CVS udpated

> Just press the enter key.
Hmmm it doesnt let me in doing that.

[piggie beast piggie]$ export
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome/
[piggie beast piggie]$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:2401/cvs/gnome/
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server anoncvs.gnome.org rejected access to
/cvs/gnome/ for user anonymous

> Notice that the version of GnomeMeeting in CVS will recquire new
> versions of the pwlib and openh323 libraries.

ahhhhhhhhh no :-(

I was hoping I didnt have to update those... Before there were packages for
Mandrake, I had trouble installing gnomemeeting. I wonder if it would be any
easier now that I have it installed.

Maybe I should just wait for some nice person to make new packages ;-)