Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Idea: Ringing sound via internal PC speaker

le ven 26-10-2001 à 13:33, Lawrence Manning a écrit :
> How hard would it be to either: get gnomemeeting to talk to /dev/sound
> direct - or, get gnomemeeting to run a command when a call comes in?  I do
> not want to have to rely on the gnome libs for this, sicne I dont run
> gnome :)

It is easy. There was such a thing in GnomeMeeting 0.8, but it was
removed to add Gnome Sound support.

Notice that if you have the Gnome libraries, the sound should be played
through your speakers when you receive an incoming call.

Damien