[GnomeMeeting-list]Some questions from a newbe

Hi,
i played around with gnomemeeting in my LAN a while and there a some isues i don't understand. Maybe someone has some answers for me:-)
O.k. here is the list:

Is there a way to calculate the needed bandwith for the different video settings?

What the settings for video quality from 1 to 31 means?

Same for the settings for update blocks?

Beside this i had some problems with the small video setting it needs more bandwith as that for large. ???

The quality with the small setting is extremly bad. It is much to dark i see nearly nothing. With large settings the quality is quite good. I use a webcam with ov511 chip.(does someone know what the compress=1 option from that module means and if it would also cause a better videotransmisson) For now i only get garbage with that option enabled.

With the large setting the video is not shown on the Netmeeting client in my LAN; the small works. (Netmeeting 3.01)

Especially with the small setting ther is now understandable subjection between the settings for video quality and used bandwith. I think it ignores sometimes my settings.

Thank you for reading this.I hope I bother you not to much with my questions.