Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Can`t get on gnomemeeting.org

le ven 26-10-2001 à 11:38, arne kno a écrit :
> Hi,
> first of all i am very happy to have gnomemeeting available. Thank you
> for this great program. Now i try to find more abaut this programm
> because i have some problems with conections to Netmeeting. So i need a
> bit of documentation, but since 2 days a can't get on gnomemeeting.org.
> Is there a other way to get more informations? Have someone a idea why i
> cant' get to gnomemeeting.org?
The  machine which hosted GnomeMeeting is broken.
A new machine has been bought and is now reinstalled.
I hope that you GnomeMeeting.org will be available again tonight.

Of course, you can ask ur questions to this mailing list about your
connection problems.

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/