[GnomeMeeting-list] New from CVS.

You can grab the latest CVS code @
ftp://linuxzone.ath.cx/pub/GnomeMeeting/GnomeMeeting-0.12-CVS-221001.tar.gz

A lot of changes :
* still more stable;
* some bugs were fixed with the buttons in the quickbar;
* ILS support has been redesigned with multiple ILS directories browser;
* Video Preview has been reworked :
	- it will displays detailed error messages in case of failure
	- if the device is opened and displaying images, that stream
	will be used after and during calls. If the device is closed,
	of course it will open it
* It is now possible to safely quits, whatever the current state;
* There is a gatekeeper support;
* There is docklet support (Miguel Rodriguez)

What will I continue to do before the final 0.12 ?

* reorganize the options,
* add comments to my code and clean it,
* add support for new options,
* fix bugs,
* perhaps add a command line switch to call somebody directly when
GnomeMeeting opens. (it is not as simple as it seems because if
GnomeMeeting is running, the current instance of GM should call the host
name given on the command line)

0.12 will be a major release since the first official release of
GnomeMeeting as many parts of the code will be cleaned and reworked.
Many things invisible to users have been completely rewritten.

If some of you wants to test it, I think that this release is stable
enough.

Wish me good luck for tomorrow! I need to defend my Ph.D. project and
I'll only know in a month or so if I'm accepted! Anyway, the university
accepted me, that's the first step.

Damien