Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]missing "liboh323.so.1" ???

On Sat, 03 Nov 2001 18:27:43 -0500
TBBrobst netscape net (Tim) wrote:

> ok, it says "pwlib is installed" and then it says "no such file or directory" when i try to install (as root) the openh323 and i am doing it within the directory that i downloaded it to "/home/tim", and i downloaded it, cause i am looking right at it. and the gnomemeeting still says i need the liboh323.so.1
> by the way, this webcam is a parrelle port version where could i find the ov511 driver?
> tim

liboh323.so.1 is installed by the openh323 rpm. Are you sure that you type rpm -Uvh with the correct name ?

I don't know for the parallel port version. Perhaps it doesn't change anything for the driver. I don't know.
The best thing to do is to type your webcam name + linux in google.com and get info from the returned results, then submit it to the Mailing list. Rafaël will integrate useful info in the FAQ.