RE: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]missing "liboh323.so.1" ???

ok, it says "pwlib is installed" and then it says "no such file or directory" when i try to install (as root) the openh323 and i am doing it within the directory that i downloaded it to "/home/tim", and i downloaded it, cause i am looking right at it. and the gnomemeeting still says i need the liboh323.so.1
by the way, this webcam is a parrelle port version where could i find the ov511 driver?
tim