Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] usb webcam audio problem?

At 15:06 23.12.2001, you wrote:

dear Alexander,

this afternoon I found a bug in the PWLib routine that detects the audio devices. That bug prevents some devices to be detected on some configurations. For example,
no devices are detected on my ALSA configuration at home.
I fixed that bug, can you try on your system if it works for you ?
The trick is simple,
edit the pwlib/src/ptlib/unix/oss.cxx file and in function
static void CollectSoundDevices
replace
static const unsigned deviceNumbers[] = { 14, 116, 145 };
by
static const unsigned deviceNumbers[] = { 14 };

Recompile, and it should work.

Thanks and merry christmas, I'll mail Equivalence to discuss that thing
with them.

thanks damien,

sounds hopeful, i will try the next days to compile the source with your changes, will send you info when i can test it,

thanks and merry cristmas,

alexander