Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pwlib assertion failure

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 06:36:40AM -0800, vim poweruser wrote:
> hi,
> thanks for the pointers,
> to run alsa modules,
> do i need to reconfig the kernel and
> remove oss support ??
No, simply don't load the OSS kernel modules at startup.

> can you explain abt. the sound thing in a bit
> detail.

Well, the URL with all the doc is http://www.alsa-project.org
I would be happy to help you to configure alsa, but it is too
complicated too explain by mailing. I think that it is easier for you
to read the ALSA manual and ask to their mailing list for help if you
encounter any problem. I hope that it will work for you.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/