Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] usb webcam audio problem?

>Hi!
>
>Try the following : rm ~/.gnome/gnomemeeting
>then restart GnomeMeeting, and go in the Devices Settings.
>Tell me if your /dev/dsp1 is present. If you have to add it manually,
>then it is not detected and it will not work.
>
>It is working here.

hallo,

thanks for your reply, i have removed the file and set the values manually.
but its the same. in all other sound progs i can record the usb microphon via
/dev/dsp1.

all device files are present.

[alex cek alex]$ ll /dev/dsp*
lr-xr-xr-x    1 root     root            9 Dez 20 21:51 /dev/dsp -> sound/dsp
lr-xr-xr-x    1 root     root           10 Dez 20 21:51 /dev/dsp1 ->
sound/dsp1
[alex cek alex]$

if you have any idea please let me know, i dont get any error messages, so i
dont know what could be wrong.

thanks,
alex