Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Video device not found

Hi Stephen,

I'm using Mandrake 8.0 with a Hauppauge WinTV card as well, and the problem
I have is that if I run GnomeMeeting as a normal user then it gives the
error about no video device found, blah blah blah. The reason is because the
modules for the WinTV card are not being loaded.

If I run Gnomemeeting as "root" then it loads the modules and everything
goes according to plan, and as long as nothing removes the modules then I
can re-login as any user I like and GM works.

I haven't had much time to figure out why, in my case, the appropriate
modules are not loaded by GM. They load fine with KWinTV however.

Good luck,

Paul Nixon