Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Winnov Videum and gnome-meeting

> There is a possibility to add a hint in pwlib to tell it to use the
> YUV420 color conversion scheme.  But to test that, you will most probably
> have to recompile pwlib, from scratch. Are you able to do that ?

Yeah, that's no problem.  Perhaps it should become a runtime configurable
part of pwlib?  Anyways, I'll figure out what Debian source packages to
grab and get them compiling without modification today, and then when you
let me know what to tweak I'll try it out.

Thanks!
	Dale
--
Dale E. Martin, Clifton Labs, Inc.