[GnomeMeeting-list] OV511: gnomemeeting "small" and compression

Ok, I've nailed down why my Webcam III doesn't work with the
gnomemeeting "small" video setting.

It looks like the ov511_decomp module doesn't support the format video
gnomemeeting requests for the "small" setting.

If the compress=1 option is passed to the ov511 module (v1.48) the the
small video will be garbled; if this option isn't set it's ok.

The "large" video is fine with both decompression settings.

Unfortunately doing something about this is a bit beyond me at the
moment...

Regards,

kev

--