RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] "macro or #include recursion too deep" du ring make

Damien:

It works. make got to the linking stage for the gnomemeeting executable, but
complains:

/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld: cannot find -lesd

This is a library that it cannot find? What package - where should it be?

Regards,

Frits