Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] OpenH323 compilation problem

> Hi Jeff,

> Little by little I'm getting there. Many thanks for the detailed info on
> the links and such.
>
> Paul

Paul,

No problem.
We all start out knowing very little about things. Many people on this list
have helped me, so in return, its good to hang around and help others who are
in the same position that I was.
The good thing about this sort of thing is that it can be applied to many
things. You will find that once you learn how to trouble shoot a few
different problems, you are able to start working things out for yourself.
Its a good feeling.
Good luck!

Jeff