Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] OpenH323 compilation problem

Hi Jeff,

Thanks foro the info. I've got one crazy machine I think. Just for grins I
decided to add a spare 64MB DIMM I had and the system flew through the
problem area. I've since successfully compiled openh323. The other problem I
had was in reading the FAQ too literally. Where it said ln -s
libpt.blahblah.X.X.X libpt.so, well I did exactly that. Talk about having
that dumb sinking feeling! Oh well, since I realized the silly mistake I was
able to go back and correct it. I'm still in awe at how many problems simply
went away after that!

I then ran into trouble with my X font server in that it no longer started
and so X wasn't coming up. I had to employ a work around and start it
manually, but at least I know where that problem is.

Currently I am in the process of compiling OpenSSL as GM complained that it
wasn't installed.

Little by little I'm getting there. Many thanks for the detailed info on the
links and such.

Paul