Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PTlib header files needed for compile

le mar 11-12-2001 à 19:33, Paul Nixon a écrit :
> Yup, I really did something stupid. I think I read the FAQ a little too
> closely. You know the line ln -s /usr/local/lib/libpt_linux_x86_r.so.X.X.X
> /usr/local/lib/libpt.so? Yeah, well, I foolishly followed that instruction
> to a "t". Thankfully I spotted this problem myself and saved at least a
> little embarassment.
>
> So now the ./configure is hanging on the h323 stuff with similar error
> messages. I guess executing the "make debug" in openh323 didn't quite do
> what it needed. I'll keep working at it.
>
> Thanks Damien for the help. I do appreciate it.

you have to create a libopenh323.so symlink to your lib that you copied
in /usr/local/lib or elsewhere in your library path.
But there is a check for the headers too.
Imagine that you have extracted pwlib and openh323 in /opt
You typical configure script would be :
./configure --with-ptlib-includes=/opt/pwlib/include/ptlib
--with-openh323-includes=/opt/openh323/include --prefix=/usr
--sysconfdir=/etc