Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Newbie: slow video

I must be overlooking something here.

Here is a portion of my /etc/modules.conf:

alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 bttv
#i2c
alias char-major-89 i2c-dev
options i2c-core i2c_debug=1
options i2c-algo-bit bit_test=1
pre-install bttv modprobe -k tuner, modprobe -k msp3400
options bttv radio=0 card=39 pll=0
options tuner type=2
alias tvcard0 bttv

Now I would have thought the above would automatically install the modules
for the bttv card so they would be available all the time. Do I have my head
screwed on backwards this morning perhaps?

Paul Nixon