Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Newbie: slow video

> As for the webcam driver, I'm using a Bt848 capture card and my camcorder.
> There does seem to be a slight glitch in GM because it does not set the
> capture card to the right "channel" which in this case is composite
> input/NTSC. I have to first load Kwintv (yeah, I'm in Gnome but it works
for
> this purpose) and get the camera going, then GM displays an excellent
source
> image.

    I wonder how you did that.
    I tried to switch from NTSC (default) to PAL_B with KWinTV and it
worked, but when I closed it and opened GM again it had NTSC on :(
    Maybe it remembers only source - not format (you used default NTSC).

    for some previous post:
    I work under KDE (Mandrake 8.0) and the sound NM <=> GM works fine.

        keep on testing
            THH

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!