[GnomeMeeting-list] Great work on Gnomemeeting 0.12.2

I wanted to report that 0.12.2 has been completely solid for four meetings
today.  Two within our campus network (GM->GM and GM->NM)  and two
meetings with people at our state board office 150km away, including one
that lasted over 2 hours.  Looking good!  My thanks to Damien and all the
others who've made this one of the best new linux apps I've seen recently.
:-)

-Jonathan