Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam GnomeMeeting-Survey

There is support for all palettes types in PWLib.
But it is needed to add some hints to pwlib to tell it :
ok , it is an EZCam USB, so you use YUV244 for example, and not YUV420P.

I'll write a doc on how to add hints to pwlib.

Raphaël, can you tell to this guy to subscribe to the ml?

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/