[GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam GnomeMeeting-Survey

                GnomeMeeting WebCam survey

        In order to create a pragmatic linux webcam database, please
        take the time to fill this little survey, and send me the result
        r_pinilla yahoo com with the subject containing the
        keyword GnomeMeeting-Survey

        Brand                           :
        Model                           :
        Interface                       :
        kernel module used              :
        Best modules parameters         :
        Stability                       :
        Image quality   Note /10        :
        Sensibility     Note /10        :
        URL ressource for installation  :
        Price                           :
        Comment:

        Feel free to send me capture pictures (just one, the best,
thanks, 50ko max)

        Rafael Pinilla, GnomeMeeting Documentation & FAQ Maintainer
        r_pinilla yahoo com (subject containing the GnomeMeeting-Survey
	keyword)