[GnomeMeeting-list] 0.12.2 ready

Hi!

GnomeMeeting 0.12.2 is ready.
It should give no more problems.
- The KDE crash is fixed (I declared the quit callback as void gm_quit_callback, and it should have been declared as gint gm_quit_callback and return TRUE, gcc 2.95.x didn't give any error, gcc 2.96 could show the error).
- The crashes, and weird characters problem is fixed (again, g_strconcat needs to be NULL terminated, and gcc 2.95.x didn't see the error while RedHat's gcc 2.96 permitted to show it).
- There was a small fix in ILS.
- A japanese translation was added.
- A bug in the initialisation of H.261 capabilities preventing some people to have video communications with NM has been fixed.
- argo.dyndns.org (our ILS test server) has been set as default ILS server in the preferences.

I'm waiting for the packages to update the website.
--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien