[GnomeMeeting-list] videocard and pwlib (was Re: 0.12.2)

Silly question....
Did you try testing it with xawtv gqcam or something else that does video4linux?
I thought there was some vertical lines being made by the one webcam program I use (camserv) and using xawtv and gqcam, I found out it actually had to be in v4l itself or more likely my camera driver.
Of course then.......I don't know what pwlib is either or if it would affect v4l or not.

Oh. And as for 0.12.2, it looks nice. I imagine it is indeed a great improvement. I will try it out later when it is stable if I can.
I'm going away for a while really soon.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/