[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] RE: Ekiga problem with Logitech 4000 pro

I verifed that the camera works fine on windows.

When I plugin the camera to the box, and type "dmsg", there seems to be an error saying that "pwc failed to power up the camera (-32)".  So it could be the driver problem.  Which driver should I be using if the driver came with Fedora is not good enough?

Yixiong Zou (yixiong zou intel com)
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corp.