[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga problem with Logitech 4000 pro

Hi Damien,

I just installed Ekiga (by "yum install ekiga") on my Fedora Core 5
system yesterday with a Logitect 4000 pro webcam.  I know the Camera is
supported by V4L.  And in the Ekiga configuration durid, the camera
passes the test fine.  However, I don't get any videos when I click on
the little video icon.  A gray box is displayed instead.  There doesn't
seem to be a package for xawtv any more in Fedora.  So I downloaded and
built the gqcam, to try the camera out.  The gqcam shows a gray square
as well, just like Ekiga.  Do you know what the problem might be and
what else I can try?

Thanks for your help.

Yixiong Zou (yixiong zou intel com)
Open Source Technology Center