Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Win32 build

Hi Michael,

Am Montag, den 08.05.2006, 15:35 +0200 schrieb Michael Rickmann:
> Hello Kilian, hello everybody,
> this is a late answer to your wish that the Win32-build should not become sort
> of a garbage collector.

thanks for the nice summary. Not a problem to keep me waiting as the
situation as a whole hasn't really improved regarding me and my spare
time. :-p

So, if Damien could give us any hint that CVS HEAD is released from
waiting for 2.0.2 (and all that will be in 2.0.2 is done in gnome-2-14
or so), then I'd say, *LET'S BRING IT ON*! ;)

Moreover, if you and Julien could come up with a beautified and tested
version of the pwlib/opal configure stuff (and preferably also
openh323), I have the confirmation from upstream that we may break the
CVS for a transition to make all upstream nicely autotools-aware. Of
course presuming that afterwards we render the CVS in a state where at
least the current platforms are still supported as were before. *g*

--
Best regards,
 Kilian