Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Win32 fullscreen

Le lundi 27 mars 2006 à 12:13 +0200, Conrad a écrit :
> > Hello everybody,
> > Eventually I finished work on Win32 Ekiga fullscreen.
> ... pardon me for jumping in: Wouldn't it be a good idea to get CIF video on
> SIP first? IMHO, I wonder how a QCIF full screen image would look like on an
> 19" screen.

I think having Ekiga on WIN32 is a top priority. And anyway, it is Open
Source, so anyone can contribute to what he likes.

I think that Michael's contribution is a good one, and I would like to
thank him for it. So please do not minimize his work by asking to
implement things that interest you and perhaps not Michael at the
moment.

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net