Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Win32 fullscreen

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:06:56 +0100
Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> Hmmmm... to circumvent the threading issue, the most efficient way is
> probably to create/destroy the SDL window through g_idle_add : that
> way it will be done in the mainloop thread.

g_main_* maybe a way, too.

But I have to admit I don't fully understand the issue (and I can't
test it). the update_video() should be executed alone, as far as I can
read the code (its call is surrounded by glib threading stoppers).

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.