Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Ekiga 2.0 and help

phlinux wrote:
I've made the French translation using gtranslator.
Do you mean that I did something wrong ? If this is the case tell me what please, I'm not aware about such problems and for me installing the latest CVS versions of Ekiga worked fine on that point (on a breezy badger).

The problem was that there were some places (two!) where "&apps;" was used instead of "&app;". I fixed them. :-)

Thanks for your work :-)