[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Ekiga 2.0 and help

Kilian,

I've made the French translation using gtranslator.
Do you mean that I did something wrong ? If this is the case tell me what please, I'm not aware about such problems and for me installing the latest CVS versions of Ekiga worked fine on that point (on a breezy badger).

Thank you,
PhiL

what you might encounter is that Sarge and Breezy right now don't update in their CVS versions. There is a build issue with the french help which so far hasn't been fixed and which unfortunately only appears on the given two dists. I guess this will be adressed as soon as the release is properly out the door.