[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga and sign language converxation

Hi!
This posting might be a little late and I hope I'm not in the wrong list. I
wonder if there's a way to use higher bitrate than 100 B/sec? (bit/s I
assume) as the max of slider in preferences. Using Ekiga for sign language
conversation, the size is a small a bit slow. In full size hard to see what
the other person says. For sign language, it would be useful with 300 bit/s
and above.

/Mats

Sent from the GnomeMeeting - Dev forum at Nabble.com.