Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Abnormal call termination -- Call unanswered

I switched NAT boxes and everything works well now.

It seems like it would be prudent to figure out what is going on ( and
at least display better error messages ) while Ekiga is still in beta,
but if no one feels it's worth exploring, no worries...

Cheers,

-Dan