Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [BUG?] unanswered call hangup

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 08:34:10PM +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mercredi 01 mars 2006 à 20:20 +0100, Michael Rickmann a écrit :
> > Ekiga's attitude is highly reproducable. I tried on a different computer with
> > the same results. Attached are the traces, hopefully I did them right.
> > ekiga-d4.trace and ekiga-d6.trace are without answering Ekiga's call on the
> > land-line phone. The first large gap in the traces marks the point when I
> > tried to hang up. callanswered-d4.trace shows the situation when the call is
> > answered and Ekiga handles hang-up gracefully.
>
> The easiest would probably be that you give me your login/password and I
> try here. I see nothing wrong in the traces.

I noticed that the proxy never responds to the original invite request
after Ekiga cancels it. It's supposed to terminate the original invite
transaction with a 487. So Ekiga sends four cancel requests and then gives
up.

Is Ekiga perhaps not cleaning up properly somewhere in this situation?

If you can't reproduce this scenario I can reproduce it here with some
scripted testing tools and get you a back trace if you want.

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj vdbonline com
  xmpp:cj vdbonline com