[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [BUG?] unanswered call hangup

Hello,
I just tested todays Ekiga snapshot on a Kubuntu breezy system. I entered my
account with VoipBuster (sip1.voipbuster.com) which I will eventually use for
international calls disabled video and called my son at home via land line.
Everything was fine and I could terminate the call. Then I called the phone
next door - nobody would answer. I could hear it ringing. When I tried to
disconnect the phone stopped ringing immediately but Ekiga continued to play
the dial tone even when I minimized it or tried to stop it completely.
Processes still active were:
 1054 ?        00:00:06 ekiga-snapshot
 1056 ?        00:00:00 gconfd-2
 1058 ?        00:00:00 bonobo-activati