[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Mingw build of CVS ekiga

Greetings all,

I am now building ekiga from cvs with the mingw tools on linux with some success, thanks to help from the list developers and patches.

Most all features seem to be working. However, my builds don't detect the videoforwindows devices even though other ekiga.exe (not mine) versions correctly see the camera.

Any ideas for missing switches on compile before I began greping through pwlib?

I'm rather new to the code so any help is appreciated.

Congrads to all developers on great work,
MR