Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GSM codec problem with Snapshot 2.0.1-20060521-01

Damien Sandras wrote:
[...]
When I place a call with GSM, PCMU and PCMA activated in Ekiga, call is started, connection is showed with PCMU (why not GSM?), see the traffic in/out (~6 kB) but have no audio.

Asterisk answers with 200 OK indicating that the call should be done
with PCMU.
Ok, but as GSM has my preference in Ekiga as well as in asterisk, the
call should be done in GSM
[...]

Please try with 2.0.2. Craig has done work in CVS and things are
potentially broken. If the problem persists once plugins support is in
CVS, please report again.
I use the Ekiga snapshot SID version which don't provide newest version
as the one mentioned :-( Kilian? BTW, asterisk is 1.2-r16008 from
29/03/2006 - SVN stable.

If I deactivate GSM codec, everything is fine. Below you will find a d4 output from the call.

I do not think activating GSM or not has any influence. The problem is
probably something else.
I would like to believe you, but this problem happends only with GSM codec.
--
Daniel