Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Full Screen Mode

On Wed, 31 May 2006 11:48:02 -0700
Dan Sandberg <x cs stanford edu> wrote:

> 2) Replace the SDL/GTK/GDK calls that do the full screen resizing with
> OpenGL ones.  [ This is done, needs to be integrated ]

Guess that's the key I searched for, when I measured those performance
problems. Something that is "usually" installed on the user's machines
and that has more power then GDK/SDL (I was afraid to raise yet another
exotic dependancy, but OpenGL seems fair enough).

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.