Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS 30/01/2006 Crash

Hi Thomas,

> where is libpt-cvs-dbg ? is it in.

yep, libpt-cvs is shipping with debug symbols as having libpt-cvs-dbg
would require debhelper >= 5.0.0 which i didn't feel like backporting
yet.

> BTW: wherere the sid packages for 1/30/2006? some are UNAVAILABLE ?
> (on the web too, not only in apt repo)

yes. the britney script was broken and right now ekiga-cvs doesn't
compile, thus it cannot be updated as there's no new packs. The script
should be fixed now, so we need a new compilable source and it'll be
back.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian