Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS 30/01/2006 Crash

Hi,

Well, i do not compile with debug this time, my bad.

The problem is make debug doesn't allow make intall, i had to do it by hand. Damien was kind enough to give me the process to follow, but since pwlib and opal upgraded their version my process seems to not work anymore. (i losted v4l2...)

Does someone have a step-by-step how-to make install pwlib and opal by hand ?

Btw, Hi tom ! ;)

regards,
Yannick

Julien PUYDT a écrit :

Yannick - Debian/Linux wrote:

I had a crash (no circumstancies, i was outside, ekiga was runing but without autoanswerd...)

There has already been a bug report about such issue :-/

I guess that confirms that report :-(