Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The revolution has begun

Le mercredi 25 janvier 2006 à 19:53 +0100, Jan Schampera a écrit :
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:03:03 +0100
> CJ van den Berg <cj vdbonline com> wrote:
>
> > Are you planning to replace the connect/disconnect icons with
> > something more logical? No-one plugs-in/unplugs their telephone when
> > they want to make a call or hang-up.
>
> Suggestion: Like the buttons on a mobile. A green phone with "up"
> handset to call, a red phone with on-hook handset to disconnect.

What about an improved version of the phone in the text chat window?

CJ can you have a look?

Julien, can you rename Connect and Disconnect in the statusicon.cpp and
main.cpp?

I'm leaving until Sunday.

The strings freeze is mid February, so we can still do it.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net