Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The revolution has begun

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 06:32:14PM +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mercredi 25 janvier 2006 à 12:35 +0000, Peter Robinson a écrit :
>
> > Also is there plans for a new/updated app icon for the 2.0 release.
> > The one we have is starting to look dated along side all the new style
> > ones. I'd have a go at one but I have zero talent when it comes to
> > graphic art.
>
> New TANGO alike icons are planned.

On the topic of icons...

Whenever I show someone non-technical Ekiga for the first time they never
figure out how to dial by themselves. I always have to tell them to click
on the little plug icon.

Are you planning to replace the connect/disconnect icons with something more
logical? No-one plugs-in/unplugs their telephone when they want to make a
call or hang-up.

Maybe renaming the menu items connect and disconnect to call and hang-up
would be a good idea too.

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj vdbonline com